Go Down

Topic: Library conflict compiling <ArduinoRobot.h> & <Servo.h> (Read 591 times) previous topic - next topic

Gadium

When I try compile I have  a conflict between the libraries  <ArduinoRobot.h> & <Servo.h> (both originally delivered with the IDE)

Robot_Control\Melody.cpp.o: In function `__vector_17':
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Robot_Control/Melody.cpp:7: multiple definition of `__vector_17'
Servo\Servo.cpp.o:C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Servo/Servo.cpp:103: first defined here

I am a noob. Is it advisable to modify the libraries?

Is there an easier solution?

Regards.

Gadium

I don't know if what I have said above is a result of that I have not sufficient knowledge or I relied upon a project whose drips are larger than the umbrella that I have :( . I posted in the Spanish forum and sent private messages to forum members which I think may have some involvement in the project  Arduino Robot and nobody answered me.

I found the description of the same problem  in third forums but not the solution. I will continue to advance as possible but I want to record as "notice to mariners" in case anyone happens the same.

Greetings.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy