Go Down

Topic: Skilled Solderers (Read 3300 times) previous topic - next topic

Lizxo

Hello!

Im looking for people who are really great at soldering  and work on a freelance basis in London.  Is there anybody on here who does this, or know where I can find people?  If you are a brilliant electronic engineer too, we might have a full-time role for you!

Drop me a line at liz@xo-global.com,

Liz

Chris1448

Which London...theres a few..

CrossRoads

Are you willing to pay travel from Boston? (MA, USA 8) )
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

MarkT

What sort of soldering?  SMT reflow work?  repair work?
[ I will NOT respond to personal messages, I WILL delete them, use the forum please ]

Lizxo

The original London-London, UK!

I'm looking for smt and reflow on flexible and rigid pcbs. 

CrossRoads

Try a PM to spycatcher, I think he is UK and has offered to replace SMT parts for folks, so he may have capability to do what you're after.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Bainesbunch

Oct 18, 2013, 07:49 pm Last Edit: Oct 18, 2013, 07:52 pm by Bainesbunch Reason: 1
Hello Liz,

I have sent you email to the email address below.

as well as offering the services you are looking for I have worked with clients in the textile industry before building interactive costumes and MIDI driven interactive interfaces, which based on the website, I presume is what you are looking for experience in.

Cheers Pete.

EmbeddedAT .. From Concept to Prototype to Production
Electronics and firmware design and project mentoring
I do answer personal requests for help when accompanied with a PayPal receipt ;)

Go Up