Andruino App is a wired and wireless home sensors for iPhone.www.andruino.itNEWS
: Now with the 1.5 version, you can control your home sensors also when the App is not running because Arduino can send push notifications when a limit is reached or when an event is triggered. For example you can control the temperature/humidity putting a high/low limits and you will receive a notification if the temperature goes over the limit.
Buying a low cost Arduino open-source electronics prototyping platform, you can control all what you want in your home simply connecting Arduino board to ethernet plug.
Andruino is the first App in which you can drag&drop the sensors/controls over your real home map.
Andruino project has been developed by me, Andrea Scavuzzo. I started the work at the end of 2012 and the first App version has been released on May 2013.
Both Andruino App (for iPhone) and Arduino firmware (sketch) are in continuos development, because my target is to add new features for home automation using the low cost version Arduino (Uno version + ethernet shield).
You can connect whatever analog/digital sensors on hardware board and Andruino App communicates with them, displaying in real time the room temperatures (C°/K°), the lights/plugs power consumption (Watt), the kitchen humidity (%), the opened doors, and any other informations that comes from your home.
You can switch ON/OFF relays, control PWM outputs, and create pulses.
Andruino is 100% customizable:
• Home map can be uploaded from camera roll. Size and zoom can be modified.
• Push notification can be triggered for each analog/variable.
• No sensor/controls limit number (wired and wireless).
• Different Arduino boards can be managed with Andruino Ambients.
• Supports ZigBee wireless modules
• Each sensor/relay can be full configurable (both analog/digital/pwm).
• Low/high limit can be used for visual alarm and push
• Measure unit, mathematical formula, number of decimals can be managed according to the sensor requirements.
• Network access restricted with username and password.
• HTTP JSON data-interchange format used to communicate over ethernet.
• Arduino firmware is open source, you can download it from Andruino website support (firmware page). You can add new features, improve it as you want.