Go Down

Topic: Mozzi on Flora? (Read 348 times) previous topic - next topic

autoprod

Hello -

Is there anyone who have successfully made the Mozzi run on the Adafruit Flora? I could do well with some help - There seems to be a pin mapping problem related to the ATmega32u4. I'm using Adafruits Arduino IDE here.

This is the initial error on compiling, after commenting out the warning thrown at 8Mhz clock speed.

Code: [Select]
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp: In function 'void adcDisconnectAllDigitalIns()':
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp:72: error: 'NUM_ANALOG_INPUTS' was not declared in this scope
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp: In function 'void adcReconnectAllDigitalIns()':
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp:79: error: 'NUM_ANALOG_INPUTS' was not declared in this scope
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp: At global scope:
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp:141: error: 'NUM_ANALOG_INPUTS' was not declared in this scope
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp:142: error: 'NUM_ANALOG_INPUTS' was not declared in this scope
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp:142: error: template argument 2 is invalid
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp:142: error: invalid type in declaration before ';' token
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp: In function 'int mozziAnalogRead(unsigned char)':
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp:163: error: request for member 'push' in 'adc_channels_to_read', which is of non-class type 'int'
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp:164: error: 'analog_readings' was not declared in this scope
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp: In function 'void adcReadSelectedChannels()':
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp:172: error: request for member 'pop' in 'adc_channels_to_read', which is of non-class type 'int'
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp: In function 'void receiveSecondControlADC()':
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp:188: error: 'analog_readings' was not declared in this scope

This has been cross-posted in the Adafruit support forums, for which I apologize, but desperation got the better of me.

- S. Jantti
- S. Jantti

Go Up