Go Down

Topic: Carbon Monoxide Sensors (Read 489 times) previous topic - next topic

Hello all,

I have been fruitlessly searching for a Carbon Monoxide sensor to interface with to provide readings in the 0-100 ppm range hopefully with an error <.5% full scale.  All the searches I've tried have just led me to home CO detectors or industrial CO detectors but I am specifically trying to find a simple electrochemical cell or head that I can use to build my own circuit around. If anyone has used one or could point me in the right direction I would be eternally grateful.  Thanks for your help.

Chagrin

Try a web search for the "MQ-9 sensor".

Oct 25, 2013, 02:10 pm Last Edit: Oct 25, 2013, 02:13 pm by thelegendofman Reason: 1
It says range from 10-1000 ppm CO.  I need the accuracy in the near zero ppm range.  Have you used that sensor? Is it able to detect will from 0-10 ppm?  For what I'd be doing with it I would fire an alert at 5 ppm and an alarm at either 10 ppm or 15 ppm.

Edit: The other issue is the sensitivity to CH4.  I can't find any information on hydrogen gas sensitivity either.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy