Go Down

Topic: How do i recognize if my arduino chip is damaged? (Read 487 times) previous topic - next topic

Hello Arduino Community,

i am really new to arduino. i made the basics and stuff. recently i bought some tlc 5940 experiment with some more leds. I have the arduino uno r3 smd.

i was doing this simple project here: http://fritzing.org/projects/tlc5940-and-arduino
as i closed the circuit the 2 leds in the circuit just lighted up for one moment.
Afterwards i cant get leds to glow. i changed them and build a simple circuit to test my arduino. the led on the 13 pin doesnt work and also when i connect some rgb anode to the 5 volt pin etc. But i can load sketches on the arduino.

What possibly happend here?  i checked the circuit twice. is the tlc5940 broken, or some other parts? and how do i evaluate the source of the mistake? can i change the arduino parts easily? I hope the community can help a newb, it would be a pity when i have to buy a new one x(

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131