Connecting a Sure 0832 to an Arduino Duemilanove

Hi I am a complete noob as you can probably already tell by my post count. I just got my first Sure 0832 and an Arduino Duemilanove. I noticed on all the pictures and videos that people have wires connecting the Arduino to the led matrix. Where do I get those wires and how do I connect them from my Arduino to my Sure 0832?

I have a Arduino Duemilanove ATmega328

First you need the datasheet of the dot matrix:
http://alastair.d-silva.org/sure-electronics-0832-led-matrix-displays-arduino
(see bottom of page)

Then look up the connector signals in the Sure datasheet and the Arduino pin numbers in the sketch code. You should connect corresponding signals with wires, and I think you can try to buy some pre-made wires on any electronics store.

You buy them through ebay from Hong Kong - just search for Arduino and sort according to low prize.. They are 30 pcs @ $5 or so. They are mm, mf or ff, they have even wires with two, four and six connectors (female only) ...

;D Thanks! (deSilva and jonsn0w) you guys really helped me. ;D

Sorry to bring back this post but my LED Matrix came today and I have been trying for hours to figure out which pins on the Arduino Duemilanove go to which port on the ribbon cable on the Matrix. Does anybody know?

Yes I have the manual in front of me. I am trying to figure out how to connect my arduino with my led matrix. Can you explain it to me like this Digital GND goes to port ___ on the led matrix.