I'm looking for someone to help me finish a Mega2560 based manual data entry device I'm working on. I've got the hardware prototype done and most of the individual functionality, but C++ is not my strength and I would like to hire someone to help pulling it all together.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- Good C++ background
- Experience working with state machines. I was planning on using the FiniteStateMachine library
- Experience developing simple custom shields.
I have most of the pieces working on their own. They include:
- Operator Input via multiplexed DO and DI (done)
- Reading and writing timestamped files to SD card.
- Serially attached character LCD for prompting user.
- Serial communications with digital scale.
- State machine based non-linear data entry (not working well)
- Communications with PC for downloading data.
In addition to programming help, I would like you to check my shield design for errors and make recommendations for improvements.
I don't care where you are located so long as your code is clear and well documented. I would own the code and copyright.
If interested, please PM me and I'll send you some more specific information and we can discuss rates.
Once an arrangement is reached, you will be able to start immediately.
My deadline for the coding is Mid December and Mid-January for the hardware,