Go Down

Topic: Downloading Arduino 1.5.4 Linux 32bit aborts before finishing (Read 194 times) previous topic - next topic

mace

Nov 01, 2013, 08:05 pm Last Edit: Nov 01, 2013, 08:52 pm by Coding Badly Reason: 1
Hi there. I'm thought i would like to try out the beta-version 1.5.4 of the Arduino IDE, since Ubuntu only provides the stable version (1.0.5 at the moment). However, from the download page on Arduino.cc -website, the file arduino-1.5.4-linux32.tgz starts to load, but unfortunately aborts on a receive failure 'Connection reset by peer' before finishing.

Is there somewhere where i could file bugs/isseus for the website?

Moderator edit: fixed link

mace

The same seems to also happen with the Linux 32bit nightly build as well. Is the site acting up, or data transmission problems somewhere between Tampere and Arduino.cc?

mace

Oops now i noticed the forum Website and Forum., I should've posted there instead. I cannot move this thread over there myself, can i?

Coding Badly

...the file arduino-1.5.4-linux32.tgz starts to load, but unfortunately aborts on a receive failure 'Connection reset by peer' before finishing.

Works for me.

...or data transmission problems somewhere between Tampere and Arduino.cc?

If you are still having problems then yes.

Given the error (connection reset by peer) I suspect a proxy server is the trouble.

If you continue to have problems let me know and I will temporarily host the file somewhere else.

Go Up