You might want to look at the DigiX. It doesn't quite tick all of your boxes, but it does for some.
It isn't shipping yet (it soon will be for the original kickstarter backers), and presumably by December, it will be shipping for non-kickstarter backers.
Here is the original kickstarter campaign: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/digistump/digix-the-ultimate-arduino-compatible-board-with-w
. Be sure to read the updates pages as some things got added as the funding level increased.
Now, the DigiX runs at 3.3v, but you can purchase a level shifter shield that allows you to mount 5v Uno shields.
The basic specs include:
- 84 MHz Clock Speed
- 32-bit ARM Processor (AT91SAM3X8E)
- On board 802.11b/g/n WiFi Module (FCC/CE Approved)
- On board nRF24L01+ wireless module (removable)
- 3.3V, 3.4-5.5V (LiPo Ready), 5V, or 6-16V input (onboard buck regulator)
- 96KB SRAM
- 512KB Flash
- 1A @ 3.3V and 1A @ 5V Available (when powered at 5V+)
- 99 I/O Pins
- 12 PWM
- 12 Analog Input
- 2 Analog Output (DAC)
- Onboard LED (connected to Pin 13)
- 130ma Total Current Output from Processor
- On-board EEPROM (added during kickstarter funding);
- micro-SD card slot (added during kickstarter funding).