Go Down

Topic: Free tutorial site -- looking for authors :-) (Read 427 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi,

I am in the last year of school and started with programming about a year ago, so I am still a beginner. But anyways....
I am building a website which contains free tutorials for everyone. Currently I have just a free web host and a funny domain name, but I will change to a real host service and a real domain name in I guess February, but before this I want to add some stuff to the site.
So at this time it is called:
http://www.greentuts.yzi.me/

I have no plans to earn ever money with it, but I want this site to grow. I currently write tutorials for C, Biology and maybe a little bit Ruby.  I wanted to write tutorials for arduino too but I have no time left. :D

I am looking for people who are interested in making/writing tutorials text or video or both. I would make them an account so they can log in to my site and upload things.
I am posting this in an arduino forum but this is not limited to arduino Tutorials, so if you want to can upload any topic of tutorials you want, e.g. C++, Phyton, java, Math, Ruby on Rails, History or whatever.

And you do not have to be an expert, I am rather a beginner than something else, but I find this is a good way to learn things.

If anyone has any interest please contact me I would really appreciate it.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

King regards,

Greenality

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy