Go Down

Topic: 24 7-segment displays, two touch screens or others? (Read 282 times) previous topic - next topic

alola

Hello,

For my small project with Arduino , I have put 24 7-segment displays in two ways (12 displays by shots) put back to back. Each display should respond by displaying a number each time a signal was transmitted to it . The ideal would be that the display is touch-sensitive , but since to my knowledge, this kind of component does not exist , I'll have to pair it with push buttons for example. If this solution is suitable to programming level, it is nevertheless not very convenient to plug level . I also thought to use two Arduinos placed back to back , each with its own touchscreen. To implement this solution , I will have to share a mini SD card (or something like that) so that each Arduino can access and analyze the results , because in my view the project depends on a number of others!
That's the moment I have no good solution accomplished so am waiting for your suggestions .
Thank you in advance.

MarkT

Can you explain what you are trying to do better - I don't follow much of what you say
(for instance what's "by shots"?)
[ I won't respond to messages, use the forum please ]

alola

Thank's,
In short, there is there a way to share an SD card between several arduino?

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy