Go Down

Topic: Open Source Underwater Metal Detector Kit (Read 4429 times) previous topic - next topic

GOHO

also these .......

http://www.ikelite.com/web_pages/control_parts.html

GOHO

on the schematic for this detector in the TX side, there is a transistor but the part number is hard to make out because the diode label is blocking it.. Can you tell me the part number?

thanks!

GOHO

I believe Ikelite still makes them, expensive but they work GREAT!!!

The #4101 MSRP is $ 25.00

#4105 MSRP $ 15.00

Please forward check, money order or Phone 317-923-4523 with a credit card number. Visa & Master Card accepted. Fax # 317-924-7988
PO Box 88100, Indianapolis, IN 46208

Thank You
Ikelite

mirith

on the schematic for this detector in the TX side, there is a transistor but the part number is hard to make out because the diode label is blocking it.. Can you tell me the part number?

thanks!

Most likely that is the IGBT, which I believe is Q1, so check the BOM for the part number.  If I remember, I'll check the file tonight when I get home to double check, but I think the only transistor in that area is the IGBT.  It is an STMicro part.

mirith

Dec 19, 2013, 03:10 pm Last Edit: Dec 19, 2013, 03:16 pm by mirith Reason: 1
On the case, if I ever get around to maintaining it, I'll try to include some information on the Ikelite stuff, though I believe that is outside of the price range for the device.  The hope is to keep it about the cost of an expensive textbook.  However, I am an EE, so that may just be wishful thinking.  With any luck, there will be another design project from the mechanical engineering department of my university to supply a housing.

If anyone wants to upload files, let me know how to give you access to the repository so you can do so.

Go Up