Go Down

Topic: Screen capture from CTE display buffer? (Read 878 times) previous topic - next topic

garygid

Does anybody know a way to capture nice screen-shots
in the Due, from the CTE display buffer, and then get the
bitmap data to the PC?

Yes, a camera would work, but a nice screen-capture
would sure be nice.  Maybe a new function for the
UTFT library?

If it read a row or column of pixels at a time, it might
not be too memory intensive.

Is there a "read pixel color" function in UTFT now?

Cheers, Gary
Cheers, Gary
Due for controlling Electric car charging.
Nissan LEAF - Mini Quick Charge (mQC)

ghlawrence2000

@gary,

I would also like to hear the outcome of this question!

I Don't currently have a CTE display yet, funds being one issue, but not the biggest deciding factor. Have you seen the new CTE display with frame buffer? Sufficient to pre-draw 8 screens in buffer memory for almost 'instant' screen draw!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-5-0-inch-TFT-LCD-module-CPLD-SDRAM-800x480-arduino-DUE-MEGA2560-4-3-SSD1963-/121186430206?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c37462cfe

Now if Henning decides to support this, I would suspect 'proper' screen captures would be possible with this thing, and I would like one for the 'pre-draw' capability...

However, what I actually came here to ask you was prompted by something I am trying to do with DUEGUI. Since you have various/several CTE displays, I wondered if you would be so kind as to supply me with the FONT IC font sizes, such as BVS_34, BVS_28. I understand the suffix to be pixel height, but what about width? Any help you could offer would be much appreciated!

Thanks and regards,

Graham

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy