Go Down

Topic: Settimino : Ethernet library to communicate with S7 Siemens PLC. (Read 22717 times) previous topic - next topic

SaschaWe

Hi,

Im trying to connect a Galileo Gen 2 Board with a S7 1200 or WinAC, but the ConnectTo function retuns error 3 errTCPDataRecvTout. The function RecvISOPacket waits for 4 byte but only 1 byte is arriving. Does anyone know whether this is a galileo related problem? Or is there a problems with my settings?

thanks for any help!

ypo1

Oh! YES. Its great, wonderful. Many thank you for a job!
I  tried  to read data from my PLC in the company LAN to ARDUINO UNO, all is OK!

But from one CPU 314+Cp343 error 0x3!
And if I disconnect MPI cabel to the TP270 from this CPU, reading starting with not often errors.
In Simatic Manager all data monitorin good, HMI CC/CCFlex/other scada  - dataexchahge no problemm.

In HWconfig - communication i check allowed connection(PG/OP/S7) all is correct.

I have not others idea. Can somebody halp me? Please!!!!

zirano36

Hi, congratulations on the settimino software.

I'm testing the RunStopDemo example, but it seems that only detects the status of my S7 1200 PLC (CPU 1214C AC / DC / RLY, firmware v4.0), but not start or stop it.

It detects when it is running but can not pararala.
It detects when stopped, but can not implement it.

The IP address (arduino one) is: 192.168.1.99
The IP address (PLC) is: 192.168.1.100

Access Level: Full unprotected
PUT / GET: Allowed

Can anyone tell me what could happen.

Thank you.

Bangera

Hello,

I am trying to connect Arduino Ethernet Shield to Pc with Snap7 server demo software act as PLC.I am not able to connect it,getting error like "connection error".
can u please help me?

Thank you.

Norbert21059

Hello,

Very good work!
I try the lib on the ESP8266 to run.

But compile error on the error.

Has anyone ever adapted?

Need Help!!!

Norbert

mezgoo16

Hello, i'm trying to communicate arduino uno and Ethernet shield W5100 with a S7-1200 and TIA Portal V13 SP1. The TCP conection is working fine, my problem comes in the last step, when i try to send information to the arduino from PLC using "Client.ReadArea".I get the error 0x300 "Error during data read".
i don't know if i need to implement a FB like TSEND_C or if i need to do something else.
In case i need to use an FB like TSEND_C, how do i know what's the address that i need to give to the FB? if it is not the case and someone can help me i would be really gratefull.

Thanks a lot and best regards

Julino

Hello, i'm trying to communicate arduino uno and Ethernet shield W5100 with a S7-1200 and TIA Portal V13 SP1. The TCP conection is working fine, my problem comes in the last step, when i try to send information to the arduino from PLC using "Client.ReadArea".I get the error 0x300 "Error during data read".
i don't know if i need to implement a FB like TSEND_C or if i need to do something else.
In case i need to use an FB like TSEND_C, how do i know what's the address that i need to give to the FB? if it is not the case and someone can help me i would be really gratefull.

Thanks a lot and best regards
hi, im trying to connect to 1200, and i have a similar error (error 0x100  (Invalid PDU received.)with readdemo and 0x500 (The PLC reported an error for this function.) with dbgetdemo)
i dont know what data i need to write on (PUT_DB) ADDR_1 for example
i tested t_send function and doesnt  work :(
some one can send a pic to configure the tia portal side.
im newbie i know.
and excuse my english :p

(with modbus i can send data to arduino to plc)

Julino

hi, im trying to connect to 1200, and i have a similar error (error 0x100  (Invalid PDU received.)with readdemo and 0x500 (The PLC reported an error for this function.) with dbgetdemo)
i dont know what data i need to write on (PUT_DB) ADDR_1 for example
i tested t_send function and doesnt  work :(
some one can send a pic to configure the tia portal side.
im newbie i know.
and excuse my english :p

(with modbus i can send data to arduino to plc)
solved ty

kiki70000

Hello,

How did you solve your problem with error 0x500?

thank you in advance for your help

fares19s

hey sir i want tp ask you how can you write 2 values in one DATA BLOCK DB1

nguyenquan0503

hi,i have the same error 0x300 when i use ReadArea function (in settimino library) to read data from PLC S7-1200. I dont know how to fix it. So i need a help.Thank you!!

yomaker

hi,i have the same error 0x300 when i use ReadArea function (in settimino library) to read data from PLC S7-1200. I dont know how to fix it. So i need a help.Thank you!!
This error happens when you try to read more bytes than exist in the DB defined previously. try to read less length from DB or fill the DB with more information until to the length you need to read

insanh

This error happens when you try to read more bytes than exist in the DB defined previously. try to read less length from DB or fill the DB with more information until to the length you need to read
Hi, can u help me how to create DB TIA Portal V13 update 9, i was following tutorial on the web & youtube, but had different which is between parameter "connect id" and "connect", parameter "connect" can select "none" option.

Go Up