Go Down

Topic: DC Motor Driver 24v,12A (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

AJITTRACK

Dear all,
IS there any motor driver compatible with Arduino board. that can drive dc motor 24v ,12a  and max peak load can goes up to 35-40A. Driver provided with back emf, short circuit , over voltage protection.
driver can controlled y ttl IO's of arduino. i found some motor driver which from paulo make . But seem expensive. SO according me some cheaper driver will serve the purpose. Price with Indian 1000rs-1400rs.If any one has idea for building circuit share it.
Best Regards

Amps

TomGeorge

Hi, unfortunately motor controllers with the spec you need are expensive, these are industrial application controllers and are constructed as well as circuit designed for a usually hostile environment.
I think you may have to keep digging for what you want or go to the trouble of building your own.
Most drivers are TTL logic compatible or can be adapted.
Good luck, Tom... :)
Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running......VK3DMK

AJITTRACK

Hi, unfortunately motor controllers with the spec you need are expensive, these are industrial application controllers and are constructed as well as circuit designed for a usually hostile environment.
I think you may have to keep digging for what you want or go to the trouble of building your own.
Most drivers are TTL logic compatible or can be adapted.
Good luck, Tom... :)

if you have any driver / circuit suggest me .
Best Regards

Amps

jremington

Doubling posting in Project guidance.
"It seems to run on some form of electricity"

dc42

Nov 27, 2013, 10:23 pm Last Edit: Nov 28, 2013, 09:42 am by dc42 Reason: 1
Do you need to drive the motor in both directions, or only one? How important is short-circuit protection?
Formal verification of safety-critical software, software development, and electronic design and prototyping. See http://www.eschertech.com. Please do not ask for unpaid help via PM, use the forum.

AJITTRACK

Do you need to drive the motor in both directions, or only one? How important ios short-circuit protection?

yes i need motor to be drive in both directions. On priority wise i goes with back emf , short circuit or then over voltage.
Best Regards

Amps

dc42

Formal verification of safety-critical software, software development, and electronic design and prototyping. See http://www.eschertech.com. Please do not ask for unpaid help via PM, use the forum.

Go Up