Ok, first of all greetings to all ... I'm new of the forum.
Well I decided to write this post after I spent lot of time searching on the net to make adafruit data logging shield function on DUE.
This is a little sum of found info ... I hope that could help someone else find a rapid solution.
Ok, let's start!
1. Connect the shield to DUE
2. First result ... RTC works perfectly, just use Adafruit library ... https://github.com/adafruit/RTClib/archive/master.zip
3. Don't spent much time trying to make SD functioning ... there is no way you can be successful 'cause DUE uses a dedicated SPI connector hided by shield
4. Now all you need is a bit of soldering work, just to connect right pin from SPI connector to digital pin on DUE
5. from MOSI pin on SPI --> to 11 on DUE (well ... 11 pin replicated on the shield)
6. from MISO pin on SPI --> to 12 on DUE
7. from SCK pin on SPI --> to 13 DUE
8. well done you ended your work!
9. DON'T USE SD ADAFRUIT LIBRARY ... THAT PROVIDED BY LAST IDE WORK FINE !!!
10. try functionality of connection by loading Card Info example from SD folder on File menu of Arduino IDE
10. be sure to set right value on chipSelect const as follow ... const int chipSelect = 10;
11. upload and open serial monitor at right baud rate
See images for details
Happy Arduino everybody!