Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: 5V signal down to 3.3V and only 20mA  (Read 4769 times)
Arduino rocks
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I really appreciate your help, normally when I'm having troubles I will post a datsheet, in this specific case though I don't have permission to post in a public forum. By all means I can send an email with the disclosure statement, but not in public.

I have talked to a few people about it and a couple engineers and I'm hoping this is why the chip isn't operating. Origonally I was sent two different datasheets for chips with the same identification codes. But it was a mistake on there end and they are fixing it. Now that I have the correct sheet I'm starting to see some differences especially the current consumptions and the inputs are all different.

Again thanks for all your time, and once finished, the project will be publicly available.

Geoff

Arduino rocks
View Profile

Its not actually publicly available. It does actually come with a disclaimer, the code I'm provided with I can't distribute at all. I'm allowed to show my code though. I think its to limit and control who has the information.

The mix up was on there end with two identical parts but three revisions of the same ic and still providing the different versions for backward compatability.

Geoff

Arduino rocks
View Profile

Haha, I just can't win. I forgot the voltages will be to low to read HIGH and LOW now :-/ It will only return a low value.

Whats my best option? Op-amp or something?

Geoff

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: