Go Down

Topic: Arduino Due - External Clock Input (Read 933 times) previous topic - next topic

cagin

Hi all,
I am trying to connect an external clock on Arduino Due for the timers in it. Timer interrupts are going to sense this external clock and  start a function periodically. How can I do this? Can anyone give me a sample code for this?

jstampfl

See "[solved]Due interrupt not working" in this forum.  There is sample code for capturing external interrupts

cagin

See "[solved]Due interrupt not working" in this forum.  There is sample code for capturing external interrupts

Thank you jstampfl.
I assume that you mentioned this post http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=201810.0. The code can't help me because the external signal that I was talking about is precise 13MHz TTL. High level Arduino IDE is very slow for my requirements. So I think I need an assembly code for doing this correctly.
Actually what I'm trying to do is, creating a 10us, 1kHz tunable puls generator synchronized with the main 13MHz TTL external clock. So I'm stuck here.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy