Go Down

Topic: uArm??An open source robot arm (Read 34 times) previous topic - next topic

zoomkat

Not sure where you are storing your pictures, but they are not downloading for me using IE,  I just get an X displayed. I like the design of keeping the servos off of the arm as much as possible.
Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.   8)

albaflo

Very attractive work, sincerely.

The fact of keeping servomotors in the base allows to limit the efforts on each, it is very ingenious.
il n'y a pas d'âge pour apprendre

UFactory

Not sure where you are storing your pictures, but they are not downloading for me using IE,  I just get an X displayed. I like the design of keeping the servos off of the arm as much as possible.

We are so glad that you like our design, we are making a development of this robot arm and will make an update soon.

UFactory

Very attractive work, sincerely.

The fact of keeping servomotors in the base allows to limit the efforts on each, it is very ingenious.

:)  We are making an improvement now. Will make an update soon.

UFactory

The second test of uArm?, in this version we add 4 suckers on the chassis of the arm to  mount it on smooth surface.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB-Wc1FNvjw

Go Up