Although its interesting to note that mains is nothing compared to sticking your finger in a ordinary battery powered camera flash. Now *that* hurts.A 350V capacitor discharging instantly in to your finger.
Would I need resistors for the relays?
I did that a couple of months ago while pulling apart my old digi camera, if the shock wasn't enough I nearly did it twice as the capacitor on those charge unbelievably fast.
Please enter a valid email to subscribe
We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the
email we just sent you.
Thank you for subscribing!
via Egeo 16