Go Down

Topic: Help with wireless application! (Read 453 times) previous topic - next topic

RjSowden

I'm trying to get an arduino to interface with a serial computer application i wrote. The application reads information from any serial (COM) port on the computer, and works fine (It will already read things from my arduino while it's attached with a USB wire) However ineed it to be able to interface with the computer wirelessly over a range of +300 meters (So bluetooth is out of the question) how will I accomplish this? It can be one or two way, whichever, but ideally I need the cheapest, simplest solution. Can anyone help with what parts I will need, how to put them together and where i can but them? I'm using an arduino Nano (NOT pro-nano) Thanks!

PaulS

Sparkfun has a number of wireless solutions, and a table comparing cost, range, error handling, ease of use, etc. Might be a good place to start.

Once you have chosen the hardware, we can help you get it connected to the Arduino.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy