Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Arduino Workshop Basic Kits  (Read 487 times)
Arduino rocks
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

All-

I am trying to start a Arduino Workshop as a good way to learn myself and get everyone else interested. What should I order besides Arduino and Breadboard?  I am not sure which capacitor, resistors, level knob, buttons, led, and wires. If someone can give me names of the parts to use with breadboard, I can order them and we can start.

Thanks!

Jay

Copenhagen / Denmark
Edison Member
Do it !
View Profile

if i was to learn about Arduino and teach someone at the same time, i would definitly use Ladyada's tutorials.

You can find them here: http://www.ladyada.net/learn/arduino/

Currently she has 5 lessons, and all the lessons start with a very very detailed list of every single component needed, complete with pictures and all.

The lessons are also very detailed with step by step instructions, pictures, explonations, and even little quizzes to see if you have understood everything.

MikMo
http://www.mikmo.dk
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 01:45:11 am by MikMo » Logged

Arduino rocks
View Profile

Thanks MikMo!  I think I am going to get the starter kit that they offer!

Arduino rocks
View Profile

I concur - I use those tutorials to teach my friends and I will admit had fun running through them myself. HIGHLY recommended.

Freeduino!!!!
View Profile

Yeah LIMOR IS AWESOME. The tuts are awesome and written for a complete beginner like ME!!! I really, really, liked them... I just wish more of my friends were closet nerds like me.  8-)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: