Go Down

Topic: Stuck on uploading... (Read 911 times) previous topic - next topic

dalehand

Hello, I'm newbie here.

Months ago I used the Arduino Duemilanove with Atmega328P-PU, it was working perfectly.

Now it gets stuck on uploading.

I've formated my computer with Windows 7 recently, reinstalled arduino software and installed the FTDI drivers.
When I press the reset button, the L led flashes twice and when appears "uploading" on arduino software the L, TX and RX quickly flashes sometimes then stops on the TX light on, so I don't think is a bootload problem.

I tried the versions 1.0.5 and 1.5.5 in 2 different computers(both with Windows 7).

The program I'm testing is a very simple program:

Code: [Select]

void setup() {
  pinMode(13,OUTPUT);
}

void loop() {
  digitalWrite(13,HIGH);
  delay(250);
  digitalWrite(13,LOW);
  delay(250);
}

I'm a newbie on Arduino/eletronics, so I don't have a clue about what's going wrong...

James C4S

Did you change the board selection in the IDE to Duemilanove?
Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

dalehand

Jan 26, 2014, 11:43 am Last Edit: Jan 26, 2014, 11:47 am by dalehand Reason: 1
Thank you for your reply James.
I did it: it is on Arduino Duemilanove or diecemila, with ATmega328 but is not working.
My program compiles and freezes on uploading...

James C4S

My program compiles and freezes on uploading...

It freezes or returns an error?
Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

dalehand

Well, it keeps saying its uploading and dont show any errors. It stays uploading forever (I left it for 1h and it was still uploading). Only when I remove/reset the arduino it says:
avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00

Go Up