Long story short, I need to use i2c on my arduino, and I can't use libraries because I am merging the PS3 jailbreak into the sketch; and this forces me to use the non-arduino version of vUSB (the arduino version does not work with the JB), and that means no header files. I tried adapting the library to be integrated into a known working sketch, but it does not work at all (it does upload without errors). I was wondering if someone smarter than me could take a quick look at my sketch to give me some idea where I went wrong, and how I might fix it.
BTW...it is just a simple app that turns all the LEDs on when you send "1" via serial, and turns them all when you send "0". Not a final app; just a test.https://sourceforge.net/projects/duino23008/
(too big to post here)