Go Down

Topic: Paid or collaboration assistance needed with an NRF24 project in London, UK (Read 848 times) previous topic - next topic

stewey

Hi,

I am currently working on a big outdoor light installation project using Nordic Semiconductor's NRF24l01+ transceivers. The success of the project heavily relies on them. I am looking for someone, with a good level of experience who lives in London, to assist with the development.

This could be in the form of a paid consultation or, depending on interest, some form of collaboration in the project.

If you do not live in London but feel your expertise could be useful over email/video chat then please do also get in touch.

Please reply to the post with any questions or PM/email me if interested.

Thanks,

Stewart

snavazio

Hey Stewart,

I've done some work with the NRF2401+, but I live near New York City. If you want my help let me know.

Best Wishes,
Steve

Bainesbunch

Hi,

I am based in France but from the UK originally with a large UK based client base.

I have worked with these devices in the past . Most specifically on a prototype system for a USA based client that manufactured occupancy lighting systems for rest rooms "Tooshlights". Their system used the radios to report the sate of the booth back to a web based server system that was able to be viewed through a web interface to let clients know where there where vacant booths.

I have also just completed a project with a UK client to use these to send tweets from a twitter feed to multiple LED matrix displays in a venue.

Please take a look at my website WWW.EmbeddedAT.com and take a look at the projects that I have been involved in. If you think that I have the skills that you require then drop me a message here or at my email address (found on the website)

Cheers Pete.
EmbeddedAT .. From Concept to Prototype to Production
Electronics and firmware design and project mentoring
I do answer personal requests for help when accompanied with a PayPal receipt ;)

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy