Go Down

Topic: Arduino Midi Questions (Read 5 times) previous topic - next topic

izze

Cool Man.. a Masterpiece.. :D hope that my code will work too.. but well i dont think it will as i suck at coding at the moment, but the good thing of the iZZE BoX is.. once the hardware is in.. you never have to open it again  8-)

izze

Hello All.. I need help please !!!

Ok i got another Arduino Mega.. uploaded the Sketch (which didnt work on the old Arduino Mega) it did work on the Arduin 2009..
The Problem still is: The Arduino Mega doesnt receive Midi IN Signals.. but the Arduino 2009 does with the same sketch, how is that possible ? I am losing my mind..
Please help me out.. i dont get it..

CrossRoads

Well, post your sketch and the schematic, give us something to look at.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

izze

Here is the sourcecode: http://narbotic.com/files/MidiVox_Healer_v2-100522a.zip

There is no Shematic.. I just put the shield on the Mega like i did on the Duemillanove. It has to be something Arduino Mega specific why this doesnt work.
Thanks for any help

CrossRoads

There have been other posts about shields not working correctly on Mega's also. Something about having to move a couple of pins to connect to a different location on the Mega.
Not sure how you'd search for that, but that's what you need to find.
Which shield are you using?
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Go Up