Go Down

Topic: Arduino Uno, Mac OSX. "avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding" (Read 638 times) previous topic - next topic

doomie

Hello,
I changed couple days ago to a new Mac (Mac OS X 10.9.1) and when plugged in the Arduino Uno (that was working on the old Mac) started to show some errors when uploading the sketch. I checked other topics and troubleshooting but nothing helped. The most interesting thing is that on the old Mac Arduino IDE (v 1.5.6-r2) is uploading the sketch without any errors but on the new Mac (with the same Arduino IDE version) I get this:

Code: [Select]

Sketch uses 1,116 bytes (3%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32,256 bytes.
Global variables use 11 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2,037 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2,048 bytes.
avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
processing.app.debug.RunnerException
at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SerialUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SerialUploader.java:125)
at processing.app.Sketch.upload(Sketch.java:1719)
at processing.app.Sketch.exportApplet(Sketch.java:1625)
at processing.app.Sketch.exportApplet(Sketch.java:1597)
at processing.app.Editor$DefaultExportHandler.run(Editor.java:2397)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:695)
Caused by: processing.app.debug.RunnerException: Problem uploading to board.  See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.
at cc.arduino.packages.Uploader.executeUploadCommand(Uploader.java:111)
at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SerialUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SerialUploader.java:123)
... 5 more

What could be the problem ? Thanks.

Go Up