Go Down

Topic: Arduino Uno, Mac OSX. "avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding" (Read 749 times) previous topic - next topic

doomie

Hello,
I changed couple days ago to a new Mac (Mac OS X 10.9.1) and when plugged in the Arduino Uno (that was working on the old Mac) started to show some errors when uploading the sketch. I checked other topics and troubleshooting but nothing helped. The most interesting thing is that on the old Mac Arduino IDE (v 1.5.6-r2) is uploading the sketch without any errors but on the new Mac (with the same Arduino IDE version) I get this:

Code: [Select]

Sketch uses 1,116 bytes (3%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32,256 bytes.
Global variables use 11 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2,037 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2,048 bytes.
avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
processing.app.debug.RunnerException
at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SerialUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SerialUploader.java:125)
at processing.app.Sketch.upload(Sketch.java:1719)
at processing.app.Sketch.exportApplet(Sketch.java:1625)
at processing.app.Sketch.exportApplet(Sketch.java:1597)
at processing.app.Editor$DefaultExportHandler.run(Editor.java:2397)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:695)
Caused by: processing.app.debug.RunnerException: Problem uploading to board.  See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.
at cc.arduino.packages.Uploader.executeUploadCommand(Uploader.java:111)
at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SerialUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SerialUploader.java:123)
... 5 more

What could be the problem ? Thanks.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy