Go Down

Topic: Mobile Controller based on Arduino Uno (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Just finished the first version of a Mobile Controller Based on Arduino Uno
Mobile Controller

Question that triggered me creating this solution:
How can technical oriented professionals quickly automate a simple application without having a lot of experience in embedded electronics and software development?

--Many technically oriented professionals often cannot make the move to an automated system because of the complexity and the lack of experience with embedded electronics and software development.
--Also, utilizing Arduino for industrial or mobile applications requires special attention given the harsh and noisy environment. For example going from a supply voltage as low as +1.5V or +3.3V to the 9-36VDC industrial world requires careful design decisions and dedicated solutions to achieve safe and reliable operation.
--The use of Arduino as embedded solution in automation, motion, and machine control systems requires the designer to take on special requirements when interfacing with the industrial world (I/O drivers).
--The incorporation of an Arduino in an industrial enclosure is customized and brings considerable costs with it.

Arduino Uno + configurable I/O driver PCB + rugged IP67 industrial enclosure.

--Arduino Uno: ease of use
--Configurable I/O driver PCB: configurable IO-drivers to interface with sensors and actuators
--Rugged IP67 enclosure: simple assembly

Arduino community, let me know your thoughts.
Any feedback will be highly appreciated.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131