Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Mobile Controller based on Arduino Uno  (Read 832 times)
Etten-Leur The Netherlands
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Just finished the first version of a Mobile Controller Based on Arduino Uno
Mobile Controller

Question that triggered me creating this solution:
How can technical oriented professionals quickly automate a simple application without having a lot of experience in embedded electronics and software development?

Considerations:
--Many technically oriented professionals often cannot make the move to an automated system because of the complexity and the lack of experience with embedded electronics and software development.
--Also, utilizing Arduino for industrial or mobile applications requires special attention given the harsh and noisy environment. For example going from a supply voltage as low as +1.5V or +3.3V to the 9-36VDC industrial world requires careful design decisions and dedicated solutions to achieve safe and reliable operation.
--The use of Arduino as embedded solution in automation, motion, and machine control systems requires the designer to take on special requirements when interfacing with the industrial world (I/O drivers).
--The incorporation of an Arduino in an industrial enclosure is customized and brings considerable costs with it.

Solution:
Arduino Uno + configurable I/O driver PCB + rugged IP67 industrial enclosure.

Motivation:
--Arduino Uno: ease of use
--Configurable I/O driver PCB: configurable IO-drivers to interface with sensors and actuators
--Rugged IP67 enclosure: simple assembly

Arduino community, let me know your thoughts.
Any feedback will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Paul

www.pvh-automation.com

* 2856.png (178.6 KB, 600x600 - viewed 36 times.)

* 2825.png (254.12 KB, 600x600 - viewed 35 times.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: