Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Arduino Due Punto Zero  (Read 985 times)
Arduino rocks
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi,

this is my personal suggestion for Arduino 2.0 (if will ever be released). I think that arduino should come in a single IDE with the ability to design your own circuits (integrating fritzing circuit design) and emulate via PC your sketch (into the circuit design) and see some results (such as LED on/off, LCD panel writing, etc) and some enviromental options such as (light, temperature, humidity, etc.)

This would be a GREAT tool and the whole world will envy a such complete bundle of software.

Actually I realize this may be impossible, but those are open-source software so anything can happen!  ;D ;D

Hope somebody else share my idea because I think would be fun!

Greetings,
Rasael

Forum Administrator
Torino, Italia
View Profile

this is my personal suggestion for Arduino 2.0 (if will ever be released).

well, now I assume you mean 1.0. Techinically Arduino is still in beta smiley-wink

I think that arduino should come in a single IDE with the ability to design your own circuits (integrating fritzing circuit design) and emulate via PC your sketch (into the circuit design) and see some results (such as LED on/off, LCD panel writing, etc) and some enviromental options such as (light, temperature, humidity, etc.)

Fritzing feature to skecth the design is cool. But I disagree with the emulation via pc: it takes out all the amusement!  :smiley :smiley

SE USA
Faraday Member
@ssh0le
View Profile

actually it would be kinda cool to simulate something before you commit to parts and build times

especially in larger projects, heck I could use it right now

Arduino rocks
View Profile

well, now I assume you mean 1.0. Techinically Arduino is still in beta

Actually I meant 2.0 because the roadmap to 1.0 is been already planned. Those feature should come after 1.0 has been released.

Its true that it will take away a big creativity part, but it doesn't means you must use it. In certain cases it could be interesting to try something without unmounting your arduino.

And maybe Fritzing could use a feature to create instruction on how to mount your board after you have finished virtually building it.
Also could be used to virtually test components and see what their normal behaviour is and find our broken components.
Also sharing a project between more developers could be made easily.

Wuppertal/Germany
God Member
View Profile

Hi, just a few questions  smiley-wink
Did you see that ?
http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=Uno_Punto_Zero
Where is the relation to Hardware in this discussion?
Actually I meant 2.0 because the roadmap to 1.0 is been already planned.
Oh!?
Could you share your knowledge?
Eberhard

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: