Go Down

Topic: Suggestion - on/off switch (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

playinmyblues

I think an on/off switch would be handy. But then it might be the Freeduino, they have already done that. Anyway, a useful feature.

James C4S

I second this suggestion.  With auto-power select, it is too easy to disconnect an external supply and forget that power is still being fed over USB.
Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

biocow

+1

Also I find there are times when I'd like to turn it off but unplugging and plugging in the USB get's annoying. The cable I use almost always twists so it's "upside-down". Very tiny pet peeve but one a simple switch would fix.
10 PRINT CHR$(7)
20 GOTO 10

retrolefty

Dec 01, 2010, 03:28 am Last Edit: Dec 01, 2010, 03:29 am by retrolefty Reason: 1
The perfect Arduino board has yet to be designed and built. However the Seeeduino boards are pretty darn close.  ;)

http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/arduino-controller-seeeduino-family-c-79_80.html?zenid=9f6118c193cee9f8b7337d4df91a2eca

Lefty

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy