Go Down

Topic: Lost manual! (Read 5023 times) previous topic - next topic

Apr 05, 2014, 11:37 am Last Edit: Apr 05, 2014, 12:10 pm by zarozinia69 Reason: 1
Hello, I have lost my arduino starter kit project book. Does anyone know of a site with the project book pdf on?

Thanks.  $)

kd7eir

I managed to accidentally throw out my manual.  Is there a way to get a copy of it?

Un4gvn

I found a PDF version of the Arduino Quick Starter Guide at: w2.homelinux.org/mediawiki/images/8/83/Arduino_A_Quick_Start_Guide_Quick_Start_Guides.pdf
It isn't quite the same as the book that came with my Arduino Starter Kit that I bought a week ago. It may be an older version. I also bought the book Arduino Robotics (ISBN-13: 978-1-4302-3183-7). I just started reading it, and it looks like it will be a good reference and project guide.

hello... i have my manual, but the color of the text is impossible for me to read without a magnifying glass.  VERY cumbersome.  Is there an exact book online (free since I' ve already paid for this one)?  I've gone to several websites but they either eventually want a ccard or take me in so many circles that I am soon to teach my laptop to fly!!  Please help.

chummer1010

I found one.

http://math.hws.edu/vaughn/cpsc/226/docs/askmanual.pdf

It's not an exact version but it's very similar and tells you everything that the book does.
Code: [Select]
#include <cheesy.quote>

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy