Go Down

Topic: Arduino pro mini V2 project board (Read 669 times) previous topic - next topic

mravlcax

Hi folks!

This is something I came up with while I was working on a project. Every time I am working with Arduino in the end of a project I always need a PCB, many times even more than one. Option to use protoboard and arduino uno is quite time consuming and rather expensive (comparing to the arduino pro mini or just Atmega328).I have developed PCB that can fit Arduino pro mini 5V, from Sparkfun and from Ebay(<- this one is really cheap 2.80USD), there you can find on board PSU with LM7805, which can be omitted if you already have regulated +5V, screw terminals for 12 pins, and 8 pins are accessible via pin headers. Pins with screw terminals can be configured as inputs or outputs via solder jumpers, protective resistors are also available, 8 pins are positioned in a way that they can be used with most of the servos. Programming of the arduino pro mini can be done through on board ISP or via RS232 which is directly on Arduino pro mini. Before I receive real PCBs, here are pictures of top and bottom side made in eagleup.

Any comment is much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Ales

mravlcax

So PCB arrived in today. I just had enough time to solder it and to make some pictures so that you can get better idea. In a few days I will  show you how to use this "under shield"  and what is the purpose of it.

Regards,
Ales

Go Up