Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Need help for reading data from ade7753 by using arduino uno  (Read 9140 times)
Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Datasheet says
CLKIN = 3.579545 MHz

Default SPI click speed is 4 MHz.
Looks like you're doing your own thing instead of using the SPI library.
What have you done to slow the SPI clock to 2 MHz?

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

View Profile

please kook at this section  not shure whether it works or not but i got data from ic
Code:
digitalWrite(SLAVESELECT,HIGH); //disable device
  SPCR = (1<<SPE)|(1<<MSTR)|(1<<CPHA)|(1<<SPR1)|(1<<SPR0);
  SPSR = (0<<SPI2X);// this line
  clr=SPSR;

View Profile

hi cross roads please hekp me how to write on the chip if i use default library not able to know why it not gives the actual results

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

Like I said earlier, the datasheet is pretty long and contains things gains & calibrations & things that need to be set up. Read the datasheet & understand those. I have a day job & several paid projects going on so I don't really have time to do that for you.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: