On Sunday March 15th 2009, at 10PM EST (USA, New York Eastern Time) I will be adding 30 Arduino Duemilanove boards with ATmega168 microcontroller for sale @ USD 22 each + S&H.
Here are the rules:
- There is no special link to the item, so you need to enter through the main store URL http://www.nkcelectronics.com and navegate through the store to get to the item
- There is no maximum quantity limit per buyer
- The offer is good until the stock reaches zero
- You have not secured the item for yourself until you complete the checkout process and payment
- Boards are new, genuine Arduino Duemilanove (ATmega168), Made in Italy
- The main purpose of the offer is to add more new users to the Arduino community. If you already have the board or are experienced user, please pass the voice to people you know will benefit with the offer
- The second purpose is marketing: How price sensitive is the open hardware community? I will be publishing some results of the promotion
Depending on the success of the promotion, I will be running similar promotions in the future.
Your comments are welcome!
Note: $22* = $22 + S&H