Go Down

Topic: Just starting with Arduino/Lilypad USB (Read 8815 times) previous topic - next topic

bmwoki

I was looking at something that said it had taken out support for the Lilypad USB. I think that is what threw me off.  https://github.com/sparkfun/SF32u4_boards
That was the problem. I had that stuck in my head and associated it with the 9DoF. My apologies haha. It's been a journey and a half getting my head wrapped around all of this.

I was talking to a friend and we decided that standoffs would be the best option to get the board onto the Lilypad. I'll also probably have to buy a breadboard to connect the haptic driver chip as well.

Sorry for the confusion CrossRoads. I have that schematic and code saved actually. Just had them mixed with something else.

CrossRoads

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy