Go Down

Topic: Button press outside door to trigger sound in headset. (Read 657 times) previous topic - next topic

What I want to do for a school project, is be able to have someone press a button to trigger a sound to play in my headphones. This doesn't mean I want people coming saying write it yourself or it's so simple just do this. I don't know how to do things on the actual board and how to write the code. I just need step by step guidance and assistance. Thank you.

I can do this two ways I have found. Keep in mind I don't know much.

1. Have a button attached in a 3-D printed holding case mounted outside my room's door. A wireless dongle will send a single to the other end plugged into USB with my computer. A program (Don't know what program, need help on that too) on my computer would play the file/sound/song.

2. Have a button attached to an arduino with a wireless dongle to another arduino on the computer. (I don't know if this is too complicated if #1 works, but if #1 doesn't work there is this I believe.

Please give me guidance on the code, parts, program, and everything I need, thank you.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy