Yet another I2C not working experince...

Hi there,
I have same problem as several others have reported: I2C seems not to be working correctly. I’m trying to get the pololu MinIMU-9 v2 connected to the primary I2C pin 20/21 to work. Running the sample application from pololu works flawless on an MEGA (GitHub - pololu/l3g-arduino: Arduino library for Pololu L3G4200D and L3GD20 boards). On the DUE something is blocking in the communication and the SDA line is pulled low and left in this state. The MinIMU-9 v2 is 3.3/5 volt compliant (built in level converters) so I don’t thing I is an electrical issue. The strange part is, that the SDA line is permantly held low after the first communication approach, and stays there.
I’m using a 20x4 I2C LCD on SDA1/SCL1 with no problems – apart from the external applied pull up resisters. I don’t have analyzing tools for debugging the I2C so I really don’t know where the communication stops/hangs– only oscilloscope available.
I found another thread with similar issue and (Is I2C working correctly on 1.5.5?? - Arduino Due - Arduino Forum) tried the alternative wire.cpp with no luck. I’m kind of stuck with this problem

• Bo

Edit - Seems to be hardware related... The 2 x 1.5 Kohm is to low for the pololu MinIMU-9 v2. Must find a way to replace with 4,7 K or higher values. The thing is, that the wire(?) lib stop with SDA line pulled low, and i don't know why. Must bee somthing with ack or similar.....