Go Down

Topic: anyone home at Fundamental Logic? (Read 969 times) previous topic - next topic

kg4wsv

Anyone heard from Fundamental Logic (spiff?) ?  I placed an order a week and a half ago, and there's been no feedback and no response to my email.

-j

HULK

I have also not had any reaspons for that period of time from fundamental logic  :-?

Digger450

I wouldn't worry too much, Spiff has always sent my stuff.  It does take quite a while for it to get across the border though.

kg4wsv

I wasn't really worried about transit time (I realize it's coming from north of the border, and we've gotta watch what those Canadians might be sending across :| ), I was more worried about a) no indication that the order for stuff that's in stock has shipped after almost 2 weeks, and b) my email saying "hey, anybody there?" has gone unanswered.

Too bad, I'm taking a couple of days off work, and it would have been nice to have the stuff to play with.  guess i'll just have to go etch some boards instead.

-j

kg4wsv

Followup: I just got an email from fundamental logic.  They tell me that my order shipped 3 days after I placed it, and that a server move has caused some communications issues for them.

-j

HULK

Nov 10, 2008, 09:17 pm Last Edit: Nov 10, 2008, 09:17 pm by HULK Reason: 1
I also got good feedback now from fundamental logic.

elir.hooten

this is disheartening...placed an order over a week ago and I haven't heard a thing. I'm hoping it just magically shows up at my door tomorrow or the next day...

In the meantime, perhaps I'll send them another 'is anybody out there?' e-mail. I'll post back here once the issue gets resolved.

kg4wsv

Well, after my delayed feedback, I waited and waited and thought bad thoughts about US customs delaying my package, since FL had assured me it shipped on Oct 30.

Then, on Nov 24, I got a pair of messages (one from paypal and one from them) telling me my package has shipped.  What????  I emailed them to try and find out what the deal is, but no response.
*sigh*

-j

elir.hooten

i got my stuff today. I paid for the eight day shipping and got it in about 12 days. Not too bad considering it had to cross the border.

I never did get an e-mail response from them, though.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy