Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Anyone order anything from Bizoner.com?  (Read 1454 times)
flash, flash, then wait for it.. Double flash!
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hey guys,

I've been looking around to buy a few Nanos and came across this website 'bizoner.com' - Reasonably low price and seemed pretty legit. So i decided to try them as a supplier, and ordered one Nano for now. Turns out it's a hong-kong based business. I'm slightly feeling paranoid when it double-adds to my cart, and they use a personal paypal account under 'fang tang' -- then I get a half-arsed delivery confirmation email 2 days later that said 'Delivered'. It hits me odd since my order ID is #45670004 - Strange how it's sequential like that. I highly doubt something from Hong Kong can clear this fast.

Perhaps i'm being paranoid. I tried digging up any type of scam report on the website, but didn't get any information. Am i just being quick to assume i've been scammed? I ordered it 5 days ago, so it could be in transit. What's your thoughts, and do you think i should be ready to contact paypal?

Austin, TX
Faraday Member
Baldengineer
View Profile

Perhaps i'm being paranoid. I tried digging up any type of scam report on the website, but didn't get any information. Am i just being quick to assume i've been scammed? I ordered it 5 days ago, so it could be in transit. What's your thoughts, and do you think i should be ready to contact paypal?
It is always possible.  Looks like someone that setup a Zen-Cart, installed a theme, and connected it to their PayPal account.  Maybe he is just getting started.   Does he have a reputation rating on PayPal?  

Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

View Profile

it's a verified account but no rating. I'll sit on it for a week but will watch every move on it.

Fzzt! pop Bang!
View Profile

I have ordered stuff from Hong Kong (to the UK) many times and never had a problem with any of it. The delivery times can vary a lot. I have had stuff arrive within 5 days and other times it takes 3 weeks. I would not be concerned unless it has not arrived by the end of the third week.

Central MN, USA
Tesla Member
Phi_prompt, phi_interfaces, phi-2 shields, phi-panels
View Profile

A lot of their arduinos don't have made in Italy on their boards, making them 3rd party manufactured. They should call those boards different names.

They must have spent time making the website. I'd be willing to trust them at least for $20. Some of those sellers don't write in English so well and they could have meant item was shipped but said delivered. Try to email them with plain English. If you don't get response from them or your item, let us know.

View Profile

Got a response, although is a bit cryptic. I can't expect much-- Language barrier obviously, but still: I'm keeping wary..

Dear Customer,

thank you for your business.
your order has been shipped by hongkong post, but it may be not deliver to
my location, normally it will take 5-14 working days.

Best regards,
Sale At Bizoner.com

View Profile

Turns out they were legit- just took ages to reach me.

Central MN, USA
Tesla Member
Phi_prompt, phi_interfaces, phi-2 shields, phi-panels
View Profile

A bit long for 2.5 weeks but could be worthy if their prices are right. So is everything working? My PCB orders normally takes that long and they're not stocked on shelves but made to order.

Phoenix, Arizona USA
Faraday Member
Where's the beer?
View Profile

A bit long for 2.5 weeks but could be worthy if their prices are right.

Hmm - the way I am seeing them now is as a possible future supplier; they have a nice site, they shipped quickly (though transit took some time - but not an unreasonable amount, from my other dealing with HK and similar far east suppliers), and they contacted you back on your email (always a plus from any vendor!).

I'll have to look over their site more, but they seem like a good bet!

smiley

I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

View Profile

Yeah. if it's for non-crucial parts, i'm going to probably use them more since they have heaps of DFRobotics parts for cheap. Mind you that the Nano i got was a clone made by DF, but no worries - Different dog, same breed!

Everything came as promised, and saved around 12 dollars overall. If you can put up with the wait, i'd say Go for it.

Global Moderator
UK
Brattain Member
I don't think you connected the grounds, Dave.
View Profile

Just ordered a couple of Nanos from them - their site said 5 - 21 days, (I'm not in a hurry).
I'll report back.

Once ordered a scope from HK - it arrived in the UK in under a week!

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: