Go Down

Topic: DIY Bluetooth audio Transmitter/Receiver ??? (Read 5192 times) previous topic - next topic

I am working on a "do it yourself" project.I need to transmit a mono audio signal from point A to point B.
Does anyone know of a inexpensive Bluetooth board to do this. I am not incorporating a computer.

Thank you

brainfart

Does it have to be Bluetooth? There are many cheap audio and video transmitters available.

I guess it doesn't have to be but I would prefer Bluetooth. The prototype I have built now is VHF around 170mz. but this device I'm building is multi channel. I have 10 independent audio channels so I thought Bluetooth would be best for that.

warrenarcan

I don't know how far along you are, but this is a device using a hacked laser pointer: laser transceiver :

http://www.freeinfosociety.com/site.php?postnum=2310&phpMyAdmin=af0f6b4465fe3f904426eaeb3dc0e3fa

The writer describes it as ridiculously easy to build and cheap, too.

Deems

I'm also interested in any information regarding an Arduino BT Transmitter/Receiver. I'm trying to find a way to replace headset cables in an aircraft. There are a number of BT headsets that could be adapted, but I need to interface them to a conventional aircraft audio system.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy