DIY Bluetooth audio Transmitter/Receiver ???

I am working on a "do it yourself" project.I need to transmit a mono audio signal from point A to point B.
Does anyone know of a inexpensive Bluetooth board to do this. I am not incorporating a computer.

Thank you

Does it have to be Bluetooth? There are many cheap audio and video transmitters available.

I guess it doesn't have to be but I would prefer Bluetooth. The prototype I have built now is VHF around 170mz. but this device I'm building is multi channel. I have 10 independent audio channels so I thought Bluetooth would be best for that.

I don't know how far along you are, but this is a device using a hacked laser pointer: laser transceiver :

http://www.freeinfosociety.com/site.php?postnum=2310&phpMyAdmin=af0f6b4465fe3f904426eaeb3dc0e3fa

The writer describes it as ridiculously easy to build and cheap, too.

I'm also interested in any information regarding an Arduino BT Transmitter/Receiver. I'm trying to find a way to replace headset cables in an aircraft. There are a number of BT headsets that could be adapted, but I need to interface them to a conventional aircraft audio system.