Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Unable to load sketch Arduino Pro Mini  (Read 316 times)
RoboMaker. Knows well in Electronics and animatronics, but weak on writing code.
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

This topic was discussed before but not solved.
I tried to reply but no reply activated...

Arduino Pro Mini; does not take load from loader
it gives the following error

avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00

connection as below:
Arduino       USB loader
TX                                  RX
RX                                 TX
DTR                             DTR
VCC                              VCC
GND                           GND

I tried all tricks on youtube, here and on instructables...not working...among which I tried:
 remove the TX pin before loading...did not work...tried press reset button (between compile and loading stage, before and after...all possibilities...nothing worked...) tried a capacitor to DTR...and DTR to DTR...nothing worked...Anyone please help...

One wishes 2 live 1000 yrs 2 read all the great books in ths world. But as the world is getting worse with time; never mind about the books.

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

Maybe there's no bootloader installed?

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

RoboMaker. Knows well in Electronics and animatronics, but weak on writing code.
View Profile

I found the USB suitable driver and installed it. Now Win7-64 fully recognized the USB loader, and marks it as fully working..
but that error massage which is being debated all over the net remains without a solution...!!

avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00

One wishes 2 live 1000 yrs 2 read all the great books in ths world. But as the world is getting worse with time; never mind about the books.

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

No bootloader?

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: