Go Down

Topic: Unable to load sketch Arduino Pro Mini (Read 362 times) previous topic - next topic

Goldenshuttle

This topic was discussed before but not solved.
I tried to reply but no reply activated...

Arduino Pro Mini; does not take load from loader
it gives the following error

avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00

connection as below:
Arduino       USB loader
TX                                  RX
RX                                 TX
DTR                             DTR
VCC                              VCC
GND                           GND

I tried all tricks on youtube, here and on instructables...not working...among which I tried:
remove the TX pin before loading...did not work...tried press reset button (between compile and loading stage, before and after...all possibilities...nothing worked...) tried a capacitor to DTR...and DTR to DTR...nothing worked...Anyone please help...
One wishes 2 live 1000 yrs 2 read all the great books in ths world. But as the world is getting worse with time; never mind about the books.

CrossRoads

Maybe there's no bootloader installed?
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Goldenshuttle

I found the USB suitable driver and installed it. Now Win7-64 fully recognized the USB loader, and marks it as fully working..
but that error massage which is being debated all over the net remains without a solution...!!

avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00

One wishes 2 live 1000 yrs 2 read all the great books in ths world. But as the world is getting worse with time; never mind about the books.

CrossRoads

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy