Go Down

Topic: Unable to load sketch Arduino Pro Mini (Read 348 times) previous topic - next topic

Goldenshuttle

This topic was discussed before but not solved.
I tried to reply but no reply activated...

Arduino Pro Mini; does not take load from loader
it gives the following error

avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00

connection as below:
Arduino       USB loader
TX                                  RX
RX                                 TX
DTR                             DTR
VCC                              VCC
GND                           GND

I tried all tricks on youtube, here and on instructables...not working...among which I tried:
remove the TX pin before loading...did not work...tried press reset button (between compile and loading stage, before and after...all possibilities...nothing worked...) tried a capacitor to DTR...and DTR to DTR...nothing worked...Anyone please help...
One wishes 2 live 1000 yrs 2 read all the great books in ths world. But as the world is getting worse with time; never mind about the books.

CrossRoads

Maybe there's no bootloader installed?
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Goldenshuttle

I found the USB suitable driver and installed it. Now Win7-64 fully recognized the USB loader, and marks it as fully working..
but that error massage which is being debated all over the net remains without a solution...!!

avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00

One wishes 2 live 1000 yrs 2 read all the great books in ths world. But as the world is getting worse with time; never mind about the books.

CrossRoads

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up