Go Down

Topic: New ArduCapSense Shields Released! Giving away 5!! (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic

NickEvans

And today's winner is....

VladimirK

Nice work VladimirK  ;)

NickEvans

Here's a shameless plug for you.  Check out http://www.moderndevice.com.  That's the website of Paul Badger, the fine gentleman who wrote the CapSense library for this shield.  He has a lot of other cool stuff there too.  I'd like to buy the Fluxamasynth from him and see how the ArduCapSense shield works with it.

mowcius

Now we just have to wait and see what everyone makes with them. I have an idea of what I'm going to do...

NickEvans

Yes, and I haven't really highlighted the fact that you can connect external sensors and how you can do this.

I would like to make a giant piano with foil keys :D

What is your master plan Mowcius?  Or is it secret??

mowcius

Yes, and I haven't really highlighted the fact that you can connect external sensors and how you can do this.

Well you could do this without a shield too  ;)

Well it could be music related. But with a nice high audio quality and some funky sound effects. We'll have to see what I get up too though.

VladimirK

Hey Nick, got the board- THANK YOU!

Started soldering it today (this is my first time soldering ever, btw). It's coming along nicely so far.

Question - how did you connect the copper piano keys to the shield? (I also asked you this on your youtube vid).

Thanks again,
Vlad

Go Up