Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Arduino on PCB  (Read 1153 times)
Planet Earth
I hope I didn't brain my damage...
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I wanted to make a circuit on a PCB, in which the Arduino (Atmega328) performs some functions (involving ADC & LCD).
The atmega is programed in the Arduino board itself and then transferred to the PCB.

Referring this  http://itp.nyu.edu/physcomp/Tutorials/ArduinoBreadboard  I built the circuit but my LCD is not working, I checked the connections and the coding (using the LCD Lib - 4 bit) and everything seems fine.

What could be wrong? The LCD works with the same connections and code on arduino board. Should I add some capacitors or is it something else?

Also in order to use the ADC, I should connect AVCC pin thru a Low Pass Filter...any suggestions for it, I have plenty of capacitors and some inductors too...

Phoenix, Arizona USA
Faraday Member
Where's the beer?
View Profile

There's any number of possibilities that could be wrong. Post an image of *your* schematic, some picture(s) of your PCB (top and bottom), plus your code. It will help us to diagnose the problem better.

I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

Central MN, USA
Tesla Member
Phi_prompt, phi_interfaces, phi-2 shields, phi-panels
View Profile

Maybe the Atmega328 is not even working but we never know if you don't provide some hi-res pictures and schematics.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: