Go Down

Topic: Robot Camera  With  2.8" TFT (Read 50661 times) previous topic - next topic

Imahilus

Interesting way to handle the pictures.
I suppose a horrible oversight on my part aswell, obviously you don't need an entire image to start processing it.. small chunks will do fine aswell...
Again, interesting  :)

DeadEye

Cool. I've been thinking about this a long time. I'll definitely buy it once it's released.

Alexander_Kevin

Hey ,guys we release new version finally..... ;) ;)

The new version feature :
1) OV7670 standard module

2) With TF card socket,digital photo frame function

3) ATMEGA328 and Atmega32 - MCU AVR (one kind is with Atmega328 and the other kind is with Atmega32) ;) ;)

4) on-board special touch screen control IC XPT2046 (compatible ADS7843),so it support touch screen. :)

5) on-board 2.8 inches 65K, touch screen color TFT

6) with an independent button

7) with independent standard ISP firmware programming port

8) with independent USB power supply

:) :)

leesen0218

elecpost

oh, :-*I've been looking forward to for a long time, and now ATMEGA328 match the camera  finally! Hope that this is the product shall be able to surprise! ;D

pluggy

A couple of marketing clones here by the looks of things, would a mod care to check out a few IP addresses ? Like the last 3 posts in this thread ?
http://pluggy.is-a-geek.com/index.html

mowcius

Hmm. Maybe.

I still would like this board though. If it is comparitive in price to the QVGA shield (with the same LCD), then I will be snapping one up. I want to have the camera send data wirelessly via an xbee to a controller and the have the screen display that. Possibly with an overlay of info if possible.
I would then have it save an image every 5 minutes or so (I could get quite a few hours on to a 2GB memory card then!)
Not sure if I have a use for the touch screen yet.

If this is a nice price then I will buy one. If it is more than about $60 then I will probably wait a bit for it.

With the ATmega328 now (thankfully), it is more enticing than before.
I think you need to release it soon though (even if you have limited stock) as people want to know how much it is and what code is available.

Mowcius

Alexander_Kevin

@Mowcius

I just want to show it to the guys who is interested in , I have no plan to manufacture about this ..... ;) ;)

I am tiding all the information about  Robot Camera  With  2.8" TFT , and I will open all the information including schematic diagram[ch12289]eagle file[ch12289]datasheet etc to you guys.... :)
you can make  it yourself
or if there are many guys need , I will entrust one company or one shop to manufacture and sell at a best price. :P :P
Thanks for you care indeed. ;)

mowcius

I just want to show it to the guys who is interested in , I have no plan to manufacture about this .....

I am tiding all the information about  Robot Camera  With  2.8" TFT , and I will open all the information including schematic diagram[ch12289]eagle file[ch12289]datasheet etc to you guys....
you can make  it yourself
or if there are many guys need , I will entrust one company or one shop to manufacture and sell at a best price.
Thanks for you care indeed.

Well that is the nicest thing I have heard you say on this forum.
Please stop spamming everything with your products though...

Mowcius

cowjam

I'm a little confused, is this a real product?

I'd really like to be able to have a camera linked to one arduino send pictures via xbee to another, where it'd show them on a small screen.  this'd probably be cheaper than screen and camera separately.

The grand plan is to float a camera under a balloon (a tethered one), have it shift round both axes.  It'd be arduino controlled rotation and shooting, with an arduino - attached camera to show roughly what the camera can see.

mowcius

I'm a little confused, is this a real product?

It has been made but is is not being sold as a product. If you read the thread then it tells you this fact.

Mowcius

mbmosher

Jun 06, 2010, 04:52 am Last Edit: Jun 06, 2010, 04:56 am by mbmosher Reason: 1
So wait.  I can't buy these?  ever?  That's crazy - I could use these tomorrow!  Especially if I could put a pair of xBees between the camera and display.

Send it over to Lady Ada, she'd produce it I imagine.

swseansw

It can be found on Ebay.
Just search on Ebay: AVR Camera REV 4.0 with TF Screen

mowcius

Only one... Can't say I'll be bidding for such a high starting price.

Mowcius

Go Up