Go Down

Topic: Sketch help for megamoto and mega2560. (Read 997 times) previous topic - next topic

jlhoffa

My project is a 5 motor robot arm.  I have a megamoto  plus mega2560. I got the test program running (megamoto test code) ramp up/down and modified enough to show that the high amp 9 vdc drill motor motors I am using can be handled by the megamotoplus.  I am currently zeroing in on the 2nd 8 inch arm and one motor for now.  I need help with  code that will run one loop  when a switch or button is pushed.  (and act as a one shot-(switch on or button pushed for short or long time))  I am using a 50/1 worm gear and 3.3/1 belt pulley ratio so about 2.2 motor  revs per degree. I have run with a direct toggle switch to show it will run.   I want the loop to ramp up and down and travel 180 degrees, delay stop and repeat back to home.  I want to use a pot on the output shaft or an encoder on the motor. ( I have both, but 1st want to see if the accuracy of a pot will be good enough.)
Eventually I will add the other arms etc
I can pay some so am interested if someone could help me.  I have some knowledge with PLCs, but my background is Mechanical.

Thanks
Jack      jndhoffa@gmail.com

Bainesbunch

Hi Jack,

I can certainly help you with this programming and interfacing task. I am a former toolmaker and so understand your mechanical requirments and am able to translate them into a program to do the job.

What is your timescale for this project and what is your budget.

You can see some of my other work at WWW.EmbeddedAT.com If you think I am a good fit  four your need then please drop me an email to Peter@EmbeddedAT.com

Cheers Pete.
EmbeddedAT .. From Concept to Prototype to Production
Electronics and firmware design and project mentoring
I do answer personal requests for help when accompanied with a PayPal receipt ;)

Jantje

I have plenty of megamoto's lying around here. I'm using them with my mega2560.
Questions: You have a 5 motor robot arm , do you need a megamoto for each motor?

Best regards
Jantje
Do not PM me a question unless you are prepared to pay for consultancy.
Nederlandse sectie - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html -

Go Up