Go Down

Topic: Getting a serial board (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Monty1987

@ Spiffed
The pay by paypal isn't working for your site. Gets to 'confirm order' then transfers to it paypal - makes you log on and from there on there's no reference to the order. Could we do the orders via email rather than the web?

@nke
Thanks, but I really do need a pre-assembled version.

spiffed

Monty, I've sent you an email invoice.

Your account is triggering a bug on PayPal's side. Random accounts from the UK have this problem and you may experience issues with other ExpressCheckout stores that also accept Euros.
iDuino - MaxSerial - [url=http://spi

nkcelectronics

@ Spiffed
The pay by paypal isn't working for your site. Gets to 'confirm order' then transfers to it paypal - makes you log on and from there on there's no reference to the order. Could we do the orders via email rather than the web?

@nke
Thanks, but I really do need a pre-assembled version.

No problem.  We are not competing, just giving you more options  ;)
Actually I think we (spiffed and I) both came with the same idea aprox at the same time and it almost took us the same time to get the boards ready... and I also took the idea of the 3.3V regulator from spiffed.  But he sold the first board... congratulations spiffed!

Monty1987

Apr 10, 2008, 12:39 am Last Edit: Apr 10, 2008, 12:40 am by Monty1987 Reason: 1
Order all payed for.  Thanks for your patience.
By the by, what is max232?

nkcelectronics

Order all payed for.  Thanks for your patience.
By the by, what is max232?

It is an Integrated Circuit that translates the voltage levels in the RS232 port to TTL (5V in case of Arduino).  The older serial board tried to simplify the circuit using 2 transistors and some tricks, but using the MAX232 (or compatible IC) is much better, as it deals with the real RS232 voltage levels.

Go Up