Identifying the RTC Crystal on Arduino Due

Hi Everyone,
For the right person, this could be a very easy question to answer.
I'm very interested in quartz tuning forks these days, especially tiny ones, like the 32.768 kHz RTC crystal on the Arduino Due that I have. It was marked A304N and had a translucent glass lid. The Due was bought from Digikey on June 3rd, 2014.
Specifically, I'm looking for similar crystals that also have glass lids. So if someone could identify the make/model of the crystal that would be incredibly helpful. I know Statek manufactures some surface mount crystals with glass lids, but looking at their website I am not sure that that is where the Arduino ones would be from.

Thanks!
Nikhil

Sorry mu Due does not have that kind of crystal on it.
Why is the glass lid important to you?

Grumpy_Mike:
Sorry mu Due does not have that kind of crystal on it.
Why is the glass lid important to you?

I think you'll find it does, near the .cc of the silk-screened "www.arduino.cc"

The code on the top is a date code I think, mine is A223N, and was bought
in 2012. 223 is year and week I bet.

Its a watch crystal 32768Hz, in SMT package.

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I think that is the date code, and it is very clearly the RTC crystal. I have found similar devices in terms of functionality with metal tops on a ceramic base from brands like AVX and Kyocera, in addition to the aforementioned Statek. However, so far the Statek one is the only one I've found with the glass top. There are a couple devices from Epson that may have a glass top that I have found after a bit of searching, and so I ordered a few from Digikey to confirm. I will report back about that when I get them in.

Actually, the glass top is something I'd like on there because it is infinitely easier to remove than metal tops. I have access to a laser Doppler vibrometer at work and want to try looking at how the crystal vibrates!

The following link has information on the method, and the system we have has a microscope head.
http://www.polytec.com/us/solutions/vibration-measurement/basic-principles-of-vibrometry/

MarkT:
I think you'll find it does, near the .cc of the silk-screened "www.arduino.cc"

As I said:-

Grumpy_Mike:
my Due does not have that kind of crystal on it.

Photo attached of my Due

Also a photo of a real glass crystal I have for 100KHz