hi friends :-)
this is my little project: a selfmade wordclock inspired by Biegert & Funk. I know that such projects already exists, but i want show it to you. The clock works with a arduino nano v3. On my website i have some pictures... www.arduclock.com
(sorry only a Facebook site). My wordclock is already finished. Look here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlDaeOhOmlc
Maybe this is an idea for your next project.
Features and characteristics of this clock are:
- The installed LEDs around the clock for ambilight or to show the seconds
- The accessible USB port
- The removable front panel
- The digital brightness sensor
- The built-in IR receiver to control on/off, to change the color etc.
- piezo buzzer (coming soon)
The housing / design and the program code is developed by myself.